HR@Balaji – Human Resource is a significant function within Balaji Telefilms Ltd which partners with Business
Teams in identifying their people requirements. By virtue of being in the media & entertainment industry,
HR@BalajiTelefilms Limited deals with extremely talented and creative people . One of the key objectives of the HR
team is getting the requisite talent on-board and helping build Balaji into an organization with diverse skill sets. Our
aim is to clearly stand out as an organization which attracts the best talent and being the most preferred place to work
in the entertainment space
Specifically the Human Resources Department in Balaji Telefilms Ltd. covers five key roles.
- Executive role – in this role the HR department is viewed as the specialists in the areas that encompass Human Resources or people management.
- Audit role – in this capacity the HR department check’s other departments and the organization as a wholeto ensure all HR policies are aligned to company’s strategy of growth and development.
- Facilitator role – in this role, the HR department help’s or facilitate’s other departments to achieve the goals or standards as laid out in the HR policy. This involve’s training being delivered for issues that arise in the areas relating to people management.
- Consultancy role – the HR department plays an advisory role to the Leadership Team and the managers on how to tackle specific managing people issues professionally.
- Service role – in this capacity the HR department is an information provider to raise awareness and informdepartments and functional areas on changes in policy and best practices within the industry.